B-Lann Equipment Company is looking to hire a full-time (40 hours per week) Fire Suppression Sales Executive.
B-Lann Equipment is seeking an experienced salesperson to join our team. As a B-Lann Equipment Fire Suppression Sales Executive, your aim will be to grow our commercial fire suppression sales in a designated territory. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic person who can work unsupervised, has a strong sales ability, a willingness to cold call, and has a genuine desire to earn a high income. Experience in the fire protection industry is preferred and we will provide any additional training.
- Establish contact with prospective buyers, qualify potential service requirements, schedule sales calls, follow up on leads, and utilize outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that supports the designed sales plan.
- Be proficient at uncovering key issues and at providing insightful and actionable recommendations for sales strategy and product deployment.
- Possess practical knowledge of fire suppression products and installation methods.
- Be able to research and answer in-depth client inquiries regarding B-Lann Equipment products and services, building codes, and regulations.
- Conduct surveys to determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet those objectives.
- Manage all selling activities resulting from issues identified during the routine inspection process.
- Act as the primary point of contact within the branch for customers with noted system integrity issues and collaborate with technicians for quoting, selling, and managing system repairs.
- Report progress and metrics to a supervisor and the sales team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicate promptly and regularly with customers regarding all system integrity issues, recommendations, and solutions.
- Develop a positive ongoing customer relationship to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Support the service department to generate leads for service or equipment/device upgrades.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales-related activities.
- Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum four years of experience in an outside service sales or management role
- High energy with a self-starter attitude
- Strong negotiating skills
- Noteworthy personal accountability
- Hold colleagues to a high level of responsibility
- Positive outlook
- Encourage collaboration across business units
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Pass all company-required background checks
B-Lann Equipment is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law.
401K, medical, dental, and vision insurance
Please send a resume to email@example.com
The offices of B-Lann Equipment are open for all of your fire safety needs. Please call 518-274-7888 to make appointments or if you have any questions.